Get the Most Out of Your SOLIDWORKS Investment
Introducing the Hawk Ridge Systems Subscription plans, offering an abundance of resources to fuel your success.
With two carefully curated plans to choose from, you’ll gain access to more than just software updates and technical support. Our subscriptions include on-demand training through SolidProfessor, enabling you to enhance your skills at your own pace. Additionally, you’ll have the opportunity to pursue SOLIDWORKS certifications to validate your expertise and stand out in your field.
But that’s not all. Subscribers also enjoy exclusive discounts on selected products and services, providing even more value for your investment.
With the Hawk Ridge Systems Subscription plans, you’ll have everything you need to thrive in today’s competitive landscape.
Technical Engineering SupportHawk Ridge Systems boasts a 12-hour support window and coast to coast coverage, delivering best in class service to our customers and their engineering needs. Our highly experienced technical support team can help with any issue, regardless of product and level of complexity.
Software UpgradesAutomatically receive the latest versions of SOLIDWORKS software when it’s released. Having the current version helps keep you on pace with clients - and the competition - without ever missing a beat.
SolidProfessor On-demand TrainingSolidProfessor has over 15,000 online, self-paced lessons covering CAD, CAM, Simulation and Engineering theory with topics such as GD&T and Finite Element Analysis. SolidProfessor puts an expansive library of learning resources at your engineering teams’ fingertips.
Exams and Certification PrepPass the CSWA, CSWP, and CSWE exams with SolidProfessor’s guided tutorials, sample exercises, and practice exams. In addition, work towards achieving SolidProfessor technical certificates in top engineering design skills. Show off your achievements by adding SolidProfessor and SOLIDWORKS industry-recognized certificates to your resume and LinkedIn profile.
Free SOLIDWORKS Certification Exams
- One free core (CSWA or CSWP), one free advanced (CSWPA), and one free specialty exam voucher can be received for each seat of SOLIDWORKS on Subscription Service
- Vouchers can be requested twice a year – one in the first half beginning in January and another in the second half of each calendar year beginning in July
- Over 30 user certifications
SOLIDWORKS Visualize StandardSOLIDWORKS Visualize Standard is the fastest and easiest way to produce photo-quality images for taking “photos” of 3D data, cutting costs, and accelerating time-to-market with compelling imagery. (SOLIDWORKS Professional or Premium required for access to Visualize Standard)
SOLIDWORKS CAM StandardSOLIDWORKS CAM Standard allows users to quickly program individual parts and configurations without leaving the SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD environment.
3D Printing Service Voucher
20% off issued each year, not cumulative year over year.
- Voucher offers no cash value.
- Voucher is a one-time use only. If you do not use the full value of the voucher during your initial purchase, no credit will be carried over for future purchases.
- Voucher may not be combined with any other offers.
SolidProfessor On-demand Training Site License
SolidProfessor has over 15,000 online lessons covering CAD, CAM, Simulation and Engineering theory with topics such as GD&T and Finite Element Analysis. SolidProfessor puts an expansive library of learning resources at your engineering teams’ fingertips. Unique to the Elite Subscription Success Plan is access to a SolidProfessor “site license” which includes logins for up to 3x the number of Elite SOLIDWORKS Subscription users you have. This is a great option for teams in a multi-CAD environment, or an engineering team larger than your SOLIDWORKS user base, all of whom would benefit from access to on-demand training.
“Ask an Expert” Session
Take advantage of our team of experts by scheduling a consultative session. This is a great opportunity to tackle a topic that’s outside the scope of technical support, and a great opportunity to get going on a project to enhance your usage of SOLIDWORKS tools. Whether you’re looking to get into automation, take advantage of tools like design checker, costing or just want to understand best practices for a certain sector, these sessions are a valuable one-on-one engagement with an experienced SOLIDWORKS engineer. (One 2-hour session per annual Elite subscription).
- A company will get an equivalent number of “Ask an Expert” sessions to the number of SOLIDWORKS Elite seats on subscription.
- One 2-hour session per annual subscription per user.
- Sessions must be pre-scheduled and are normally available with a 5-business day lead-time.
- Summary of key topics (with examples) should be provided ahead of time, for an optimal experience.
- “Ask an Expert” sessions cannot be combined into a larger consulting project, nor can an “Ask an Expert” session be broken up into multiple shorter sessions.
- “Ask an Expert” sessions are non-transferrable between companies, not redeemable against other offerings and are coterminous with the parent subscription.
- Hawk Ridge Systems reserves the right to limit the scope of the “Ask an Expert” session when the topic presented exceeds the available time allowance.
- The primary deliverable is a recording of the session if requested.
- Sessions are delivered online only - we’ll provide a video/screen-sharing app link.
Live, Instructor-Led Training Credit
Receive a $500 Elite Training Credit to apply to any of our live, instructor-led training (delivered via our virtual training environment or in the classroom). Our instructor-led classes are a great compliment to SolidProfessor, providing an even more in-depth dive into the software and advanced topics of interest. (**Credit must be used within the subscription period and cannot be combined with previous years).
- Elite credits are coterminous with its respective Elite subscription, typically 12-month expiration, no extensions, no exceptions.
- Training must start before expiration.
- Elite Credits that are part of a multi-year subscription will be issued credits for each of the years on subscription.
- All credits will be issued at the beginning of the subscription period and require a minimum of 9+ months of subscription. Prorating Example: If a customer is on a 3-year renewal and has 1 year and 9+ months remaining on the contract, they will receive (2) full $500 credits per Elite user.
- Credits may be combined with other credits towards any course or any user/s.
- Credits can be used for the following instructor-led training: Single classes, Private/tailored training. Cannot be used for new content creation. Private/tailored training timelines, delivery and materials subject to individual statement of work.
- Credits can be consumed in $250 increments. Redeem easily by registering for a class on our website, we will deduct the value from available Elite Training Credit funds. If funds are not available to cover the whole cost of the class, the customer will pay the difference. Examples: A customer registers for a $1,200 class consumes the value of 2.5 Elite Training Credits or $1250. No "change" is given. A customer registers for an $800 class, which consumes 1.5 Elite Training Credits or $750, but only has a single credit available or $500. The customer will pay the $300 difference before their attendance is confirmed in the class.
- No additional discounting is available when using vouchers to pay for training.
- No call/no show cancellations may be subject to forfeiture of allocated Elite Training Credits.
- Elite training credits may not be used for services or mentoring, or to purchase other non-training items.
Receive a 20% rate reduction towards any services project. This can be used for multiple service projects.
- Services discounts are limited to Hawk Ridge Systems services that are internally provided.
- Services delivered by third party service providers are not included.
- Migration and integration services are excluded from the services discount program.
- Service discounts are non-transferrable between companies, not redeemable against other offerings and expire at the conclusion of each subscription period.
- All service purchases are final and will be invoiced upon receipt of purchase order. Services must be completed within one (1) year of purchase date or payments will be forfeited. Fees are non-transferrable to other purchases.
Frequently Asked Questions
When you are on Subscription, your organization has access to valuable software releases, service packs, and value-added resources and training provided by Hawk Ridge Systems.
You will receive the latest software releases and have access to all the service packs for your SOLIDWORKS software. Unlimited access to our Technical Support Team, on-demand and online training courses and access to our extensive Knowledge Base of frequently asked questions (FAQs) are just some of the benefits you will receive by being part of the Hawk Ridge Systems SOLIDWORKS community.
You will receive the same high quality technical support from Hawk Ridge Systems with either the Essential or Elite package. The advantage of the Elite program is that you will have access to an on-demand site license for SolidProfessor up to 3 times the number of your SOLIDWORKS users. This offers significant value for customers with several users, or those with multiple CAD applications.
In addition, Elite offers “Ask an Expert” sessions, a live instructor-led training credit for $500, and a discount of 20% off Hawk Ridge Systems services.
Enrolling in Subscription service helps you get the most out of your SOLIDWORKS software, because access to the latest product releases and expert technical support saves you time and money.
Improved software performance, innovative new product features, live technical support and 24-hour electronic technical support help keep you focused on what matters most designing great products.
Hawk Ridge Systems also offers productivity accelerators with exclusive training options with SolidProfessor for those customers on Essential or Elite Subscription.
- Technical support from 80+ experienced engineers
- Live phone, chat, web, and email support
- New software releases & upgrades
- Access to the Hawk Ridge Systems Knowledge Base with hundreds of articles
The Customer Portal is a web-based hub for SOLIDWORKS resources including:
- The latest versions of SOLIDWORKS software and service pack updates
- A Knowledge Base and a wide range of technical documents, such as Help, Tech Tips, Macros, and Best Practices
- Ability to make enhancement requests
- View your service requests (SRs)
- View your software performance reports (SPRs)
- Edit your customer profile
- Share your customer experience with the SOLIDWORKS development team
- Preview SOLIDWORKS beta versions and upcoming SOLIDWORKS Early Visibility (EV) Service Packs
Why Choose Our Subscription Plans?
In an industry where one size rarely fits all, we understand that every organization has unique needs – whether you’re a Fortune 500 company or a startup in a garage.
That’s why we’ve redesigned our Subscription services to offer more flexibility and options tailored to your specific requirements.
Discover our Elite and Essential plans to find the perfect fit for achieving your business objectives.