FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Over the next few weeks, we will be working to introduce Hawk Ridge Systems to you. One of the key advantages of the combined company is that ACCESS customers will now get the vast resources and expertise that Hawk Ridge Systems offers. Our product management teams are focused on 3D design tools, advanced analysis, data management, manufacturing, and cloud software. In addition, ACCESS customers can now leverage the experience of an even deeper pool of technical talent. Accessible through your local ACCESS account teams, an extensive portfolio of solutions and services are now available to you.
With the addition of the ACCESS offices in Florida, New Hampshire, and North Carolina, Hawk Ridge Systems expands its footprint to include 29 offices in the U.S. and Canada.
Hawk Ridge Systems is a leading provider of engineering and manufacturing tools, technology, services, and training. We offer world-class software to power your business from SOLIDWORKS, CAMWorks, and the entire Dassault Systems portfolio. Plus, we have a full suite of additive manufacturing technologies, including Markforged and HP 3D printers, and Artec and Creaform 3D scanners.
Hawk Ridge Systems and ACCESS Manufacturing Systems have a long history in 3D design and SOLIDWORKS. It is a natural fit to combine the teams to provide comprehensive solutions for 3D design, manufacturing and 3D printing. Here is a shortlist of the capabilities and solutions that Hawk Ridge Systems provides:
3D Design & Engineering Solutions
- SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD Software and Services
- Analysis Tools and Advanced Simulation with DS Simulia® Abaqus
- Product Data Management Tools – HawkWare™ and Flight Plans for PDM Implementations
- Productivity Tools & Software Development – CustomTools, XBOM, HawkWare
- SOLIDWORKS PCB and Mechatronics
- 3DEXPERIENCE Platform from Dassault Systèmes
Manufacturing Software & Solutions
- SOLIDWORKS CAM
- CAM Post Processing and Custom Posts
- Predator Software for Shop Floor and Networking
Additive Manufacturing Solutions
- 3D Printers from HP and Markforged
- 3D Scanners from Artec3D, Hexagon, and Scanner software from Geomagic
Training & Professional Services
- Comprehensive training for SOLIDWORKS and CAMWorks in 22 locations
- Professional Services for Advanced Analysis, Data Management and Technical Communications
ACCESS Manufacturing Systems is headquartered in Salem, NH and serves the Northeast and Southern states. All current geography will continue to be supported by the ACCESS and Hawk Ridge Systems teams.
Hawk Ridge Systems expands its footprint to include 29 offices across the U.S. and Canada.