MARKFORGED X7 AND X5 BASIC OPERATOR COURSE
DESCRIPTION: This short self-paced video course will walk users through the basic operations of their X7 & X5 Markforged 3D Printer. Users will learn essential machine preparation steps, how to utilize the Eiger software and the best maintenance procedures.
PREREQUISITES: For operators of the Mark Two or Onyx Pro Markforged 3D Printers.
- Leveling the print bed
- Loading Onyx and Fiber into your printer
- Using built-in utilities to diagnose potential issues with bed leveling
- Unloading Onyx and Fiber from your printer
- Learning when to use several troubleshooting utilities
- Uploading and managing parts within Eiger
- Setting up a part for printing via Eiger
- Preparing for key maintenance checks