MARKFORGED ONYX ONE BASIC OPERATOR COURSE
DESCRIPTION: This short self-paced video course will walk users through the basic operations of their Onyx One Markforged 3D Printer. Users will learn essential machine preparation steps, how to utilize the Eiger software and the best maintenance procedures.
PREREQUISITES: For operators of the Onyx One Markforged 3D Printer.
- Leveling the print bed
- Loading Onyx into your printer
- Using built-in utilities to diagnose potential issues with bed leveling
- Unloading Onyx from your printer
- Learning when to use several troubleshooting utilities
- Uploading and managing parts within Eiger
- Setting up a part for printing via Eiger
- Preparing for key maintenance checks