MARKFORGED METAL TRAINING PROGRAM
DESCRIPTION: The Markforged Metal Training Program overviews both Additive Manufacturing and the Markforged process while also covering design practices that can help users to enhance their manufacturing capabilities.
PREREQUISITES: General knowledge of computers and navigating with an internet browser as a user. Basic understanding of Markforged printer and software operation through Operator Training completion is a plus. Markforged Composites Training Program completion is highly recommended.
- Basics of Metal Additive Manufacturing (AM)
- Introduction to the Markforged Atomic Diffusion Additive Manufacturing (ADAM) Process
- Intermediate Eiger Software Usage
- Incorporating Design for Additive Manufacturing (DfAM) Strategies
- Selecting the Correct Material for Your Application
- Designing for the ADAM Process
- Example Case Studies
- Optimizing Supports through Design
- Splitting and Printing Multi-Part Assemblies
- Additive ROI Calculator
- Identifying Opportunities for Markforged Parts
- Business Impact and Benefits of AM Adoption