MARKFORGED COMPOSITES TRAINING PROGRAM
DESCRIPTION: The Markforged Composites Training Program overviews both Additive Manufacturing and the Markforged process while also covering design practices that can help users to enhance their manufacturing capabilities.
PREREQUISITES: General knowledge of computers and navigating with an internet browser as a user. Basic understanding of Markforged printer and software operation through Operator Training completion is a plus.
- Foundations of Additive Manufacturing (AM)
- Introduction to the Markforged Printing Process
- Eiger Software Usage
- Incorporating Design for Additive Manufacturing (DfAM) Strategies
- Selecting the Correct Material for Your Application
- Reinforcing Strategies for Markforged Parts
- Integrating Hardware into Printed Parts
- Optimizing Supports through Design
- Splitting and Printing Multi-Part Assemblies
- Post Processing of Composite Parts
- Identifying Opportunities for Markforged Parts
- Business Impact and Benefits of AM Adoption