Attend this free event and see SOLIDWORKS 2016 live, as we unveil all the new features. SOLIDWORKS 2016’s new enhancements include tools to help you solve complex problems faster and earlier; streamline all parallel design processes; connect electrical and mechanical design; collaborate across multiple disciplines; and fast-track designs to manufacturing. The result: you can focus on design, not CAD.
Here is just some of what you can expect at this free event:
- Free SOLIDWORKS training sessions
- New product hands-on sessions
- Professional development sessions
- Talk one-on-one with SOLIDWORKS engineers and experts
- See cutting edge technology working with SOLIDWORKS
- Be heard—Ask your questions and get them answered
- Network with SOLIDWORKS users in your area
- Free food, prizes and giveaways
Please take some time to review the break-out sessions and register now for the sessions you are interested in. There are descriptions available as shown on the 2016 Launch Event Site and if you have a particular question please call or email for details.
We hope to see you there!
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.