More details on the New Product Announcements and Updates:
- SOLIDWORKS Mechanical Conceptual – a tool for conceptual mechanical design that allows you to capture ideas digitally, quickly create 3D concept models, get feedback from internal and external stakeholders, and easily manage multiple concepts before committing to engineering time to build. Learn More
- SOLIDWORKS Inspection – automates the ballooning of SOLIDWORKS drawings and creation of Inspection Sheets for quality control inspections. Eliminate time-consuming, error-prone processes for a time savings of more than 90%. Learn More
- ExaLead – Intuitively search, explore, and analyze information. From tweets to transactions, EXALEAD reveals the hidden information intelligence human beings need to understand, participate, etc. Learn More
- DraftSight Professional – DraftSight lets professional CAD users, students and educators create, edit and view DWG files. DraftSight runs on Windows®, Mac® and Linux with no minimum purchase. Learn More
- My.SOLIDWORKS – the new online support portal recently launched at SOLIDWORKS World 2013. Easier access to content and expertise enables SOLIDWORKS Applications Users to create faster, more efficient designs. Learn More
To learn more about the event and these product announcements, check out the SOLIDWORKS blog.
Keynote speakers included:
- Hugh Herr, the head of Biomechatronics Research at MIT’s Media Lab
- eatART Foundation, an education charity that fosters art research and energy awareness
- Bo-Dyn Bobsled Project, developer of the 2014 US Olympic bobsled
- Professors Max Lizarraga and Miranda Jerry of Mt. San Antonio College, where the Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate certification test is the final exam
SOLIDWORKS World 2014: Day 1 General Session
SOLIDWORKS World 2014: Day 2 General Session
SOLIDWORKS World 2014: Day 3 General Session
Phoenix, Arizona will be the host city for SOLIDWORKS World 2015, so mark your calendars for February 8-11, 2015!