Did you know that SOLIDWORKS is one of the most widely used MCAD packages in the world? The SOLIDWORKS Certification program allows SOLIDWORKS professionals to stand out amongst SOLIDWORKS users because they can be used as a benchmark to measure your knowledge and competency with SOLIDWORKS software. Holding one or more of the 16 current SOLIDWORKS Certifications can help you to get a job, keep a job, or possibly even move up in your current job and here is why…
1. Being certified is proof that you are an expert SOLDIWORKS user. Once you are certified, your name is added in a searchable registry of Certified Users for the world (or an employer) to see.
2. You can add all of your certifications to your resume. Listing off certifications looks a lot better than simply saying “proficient in.”
3. Some companies require specific certifications in order to attain certain positions. Other companies provide bonuses for those who reach specific certification levels.
4. If you head out to the annual SOLIDWORKS World, you can have bragging rights amongst your peers. The more certifications the better.
5. SOLIDWORKS World Parties. Need I say more? There are special events thrown for different certification levels. The more certifications, the more events you attend and the more networking you get to do. Not to mention, the events are AMAZING.
6. You may not even need to pay in order to get certified! If you are currently taking advantage of the numerous benefits of Subscription Services with your SOLIDWORKS license, you may qualify for free test credits.
If you are a serious SOLIDWORKS professional, then it is time to take advantage of what SOLIDWORKS has created that allows you to stand out from your peers and hold yourself to a higher standard.
Ready to increase your value? Then it is time to check out the official SOLIDWORKS certification program. If you don’t feel ready for the exam and would like some more training first, then take a look at our extensive SOLIDWORKS training courses.
As always, please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have!